Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Troy is not my favorite movie

So, some exiting new news on the Achilles front! Yesterday, I was the last in my family to succumb to the flu. Exciting days in my household. As I crutch my sorry ass to the bathroom and try not to puke on my cast. In the 2 weeks since I got hurt, I've had 2 truly low days. Yesterday was the worst.

But, I'm back today! Feeling a thousand times better and even crutched 4 blocks straight from the train to work. Feeling good if not a bit sweaty. The train conductor had to lower my fat ass down on their handi-lift, so that was a bit embarrassing, but all told, good day so far.

I really don't want this to be a whiny, self loathing blog. I've read enough of those over the past year or so. I'm shooting for triumph of the human spirit type of thing. Only with more painkillers.

2 comments:

Hixx said...

Oh no! Hig!

What happened?

Well, I'm totes in on the blog.

MORE WHINEY!

BigHig said...

I forgot I even mentioned that I had a blog. Anyway...Thanks. How's Juan's eye?