Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Enough sap

Back to real time...

This weekend I get to head up to the Bay for some swimming, drinking and general R&R. I can't tell you how nice it is to have a home away from home on a beautiful island. The kids love it, although I have to keep Jack from running off the cliff at the edge of the property.

Other than that, my life is on pause. I still can't walk, Aug 4th is the day I get rid of the crutches, so I can't do anything. Grace and I watch Wipeout and AFV religiously, much to my wife's chagrin.

I've targeted my office Golf Outing on Sept 13th as my triumphant return to activity. So keep your fingers crossed, and I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Hixx said...

damn you higgins, making me cry at work with your baby posts.

Grr.

BigHig said...

Sorry. They still get me too even after 3 years. They're really not for public consumption, but I'm afraid I'll lose them if I don't post them someone.